Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.P. Julio's Mexican Grill :-(

One of my favorite random mini mall joints for a clean n simple good ass burrito, has gone down. Julio's Mexican Grill on Wilshire at La Brea....
R.I.P.
Photo from Nov '05

I used to live in this hood and randomly stopped by today, only to be stricken with sadness and disappointment. Was it because they raised the price of steak items by $.75 cus of some beef shortage I'm pretty sure they made up? Because my old roommate and I moved away? Or simply because they were too lazy to replace the missing "S" at the salsa bar? I'll never know... But I won't forget Julio's. One of the "picy"est burritos in LA.




















On a lighter note I tore up a taco/enchilada combo at El Rancho Grande on Olvera Street today and it kicked ass.




0 comments:

Post a Comment